2nd March 2018, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for BEL Apprenticeship Training if secured 69% in 10th Kerala State Board exam?

Hello friends, I have passed 10th from Kerala State Board with 69%. I want to apply for BEL Apprenticeship Training for this year. I would like to know that I am eligible or not for this Training?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for HAL Apprenticeship Training if secured 67% in 10th Karnataka State Board exam?
  2. Is this possible to get good Job Opportunities after completion of apprenticeship training in BEL? Will there be any scope to get Placement in BEL? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How may I get a job in Companies? I've completed apprenticeship training from BEL(Bharal Electronics Limited)
  4. How to prepare for the BEL Apprenticeship training?
  5. CBSE or Kerala State Board, which one is easy to secure good marks in KEAM?
  6. Procedure to study 11th in Kerala State Board for 10th CBSE student?
  7. What are the opportunities after graduate apprentice training from BEL?
  8. Procedure to apply for Apprenticeship Training in HAL for B.Tech(ECE) graduate? Duration of Apprenticeship Training?
  9. ISC or Kerala State Board, which is better to study in Intermediate for MBBS aspirant? -- [New]
  10. Procedure to apply for Apprenticeship Training in GAIL for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) graduate? Duration of Apprenticeship Training?
  11. Apprenticeship training question papers of BEL ITI Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance
  12. Can I apply in DRDO CVRDE, Chennai recruitment being an ITI Fitter holder of Chandigarh? Last date of application?
  13. When the result of Aptitude Test conducted for BEL Apprenticeship Training will be out?
  14. Am I eligible to get any scholarship if secured 97% in 12th Kerala State Board being a B.Sc(Physics) candidate?
  15. Can I apply for Inspire Scholarship to study B.Sc(Chemistry) if secured 97.25% in 12th Kerala State Board?
  16. Can I change my board in 12th from Kerala State Board to CBSE?
  17. Procedure to migrate in ISC Board from Kerala State Board for 11th admission?
  18. Procedure to get transfer from Kerala State Board to ICSE Board for H.S. Science?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?