8th March 2018, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get transfer from Kerala State Board to ICSE Board for H.S. Science?

Hello friends, I am the student of 10th Kerala Board. I want to take Science in my Higher Secondary. But I don’t want to continue with my State Board. I want to join ICSE Board. Kindly tell me the process regarding this. How can I change the board?

14th April 2018, 03:39 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get transfer from Kerala State Board to ICSE Board for H.S. Science?

In order to change your Board in class 11th to ICSE Board, you must have to submit some of the documents along with the application form at the time of admission to another School of ICSE Board School.
Below I have mentioned those documents which you will need to submit along with the application form.
  • An application to the current Board that, you want to change from your current Board to ICSE Board in class 11th.
  • A Transfer Certificate (T.C) from your current school.
  • Class 10th mark sheet from your current school.
  • Character certificate from the current school.
  • An affidavit and migration certificate.
16th April 2021, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get transfer from Kerala State Board to ICSE Board for H.S. Science?

Is it hard to get an admission in Kerala State board school for a student from an icse school in class ten?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?