2nd March 2018, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

What benefits I will get at the time of interview if completed Internship from SAIL Bokaro?

Hello, I did my Internship in SAIL, Bokaro when I was in 3rd year of B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering). I did internship of 2 months in SAIL. Now, I am about to complete my B.Tech. Can you tell me this internship help me at the time of interview?

Related Questions:
  1. How to approach Sail, Bokaro, Jharkhand for internship in Mechanical stream? Will I have to appear in interview?
  2. How can I apply for Summer/Winter Internship in SAIL-Bokaro being a B.Tech 2nd year student?
  3. Procedure to apply for training at Bokaro SAIL
  4. What is the criteria to get summer training at SAIL, Bokaro?
  5. Procedure to do training/internship in SAIL Bokaro steel city?
  6. What benefits I will get at the time of interview if completed Internship from HAL? -- [New]
  7. What benefits I will get at the time of interview if completed Internship from GAIL?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship/Training in SAIL-Bokaro for B.Tech(E&TC) 5th semester student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL Bokaro for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  10. How to do vocational training in Bokaro plant of SAIL?
  11. Bokaro SAIL syllabus and solved question papers?
  12. Procedure to apply for Training/Internship programme in SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant for B.Tech Electronics & Telecommunication 5th semester student?
  13. How to crack written test of SAIL, Bokaro entrance exam? Suggestion some tips and tricks for the same. I have done diploma with metallurgical engineering stream and belong to 60% disability
  14. How to go for industrial training in SAIL Bokaro?
  15. How to go for industrial training in SAIL Bokaro?
  16. Procedure to get enrolled in winter internship at Bokaro steel plant?
  17. Is it easy to get internship in marketing management from companies like Tata, SAIL and Indian Oil Corporation?
  18. Procedure for Winter Internship in Bokaro Steel Plant? -- [Most Discussed]
14th March 2018, 10:38 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What benefits I will get at the time of interview if completed Internship from SAIL Bokaro?

SAIL is a big giant in India and the certificate of training from the same matters a lot.

It will make a great impression, however, you will be asked the questions regarding your training in much detail as the recruiter would be expecting much from you.

So, if you can get through the question and answer, you have great chances of sealing the job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?