2nd July 2014, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Summer Internship in any company if pursuing B.Tech(CE) 2nd year from IIT-Kanpur?

hello
I am a 2nd year B.Tech CE student of IIT Kanpur.
I want to do summer internship in the company.
Am I eligible for that ???????
Can I do it?????
please reply soon

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for summer internship after pursuing 2nd year B.Tech Bioinformatics from VIT university
  2. Internship opportunities for students of IIT Electrical Engineering 2nd year students in core company in Hyderabad?
  3. How to apply for summer internship? I am a 2nd year B.E student pursuing engineering
  4. Summer internship for B.Tech Electrical from IIT K?
  5. List of companies a B.Tech(Electricial engineer) 2nd year student can apply for summer internship program?
  6. How to apply for summer internship at ONGC being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech?
  7. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  8. How to apply for summer training in IIT Kanpur?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in any MNC company for M.Tech 2nd year student?
  10. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT Delhi?
  11. How to apply for summer internship? I am pursuing MBA in 2nd semester
  12. Should I apply for internship while in B.E 2nd year during summer holidays? Where and how to apply for it?
  13. List of companies which offering summer internship in NCR and How may a 2nd year B.Tech (EEE) student apply for this summer internship?
  14. Summer Internship in IIT, Delhi after 2nd year B.Tech (CSE)?
  15. How to do summer internship after 2nd year of ECE? Any companies offering internship? Is there any entrance test?
  16. How may I do summer internship in any reputed company? I've completed my 2nd year
  17. How to get summer internship after 2nd year of B.Tech.? Where should I apply to get Internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to do Summer Internship in NTPC being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech course in Electrical Engineering? Required procedure for this?
29th September 2014, 08:08 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Summer Internship in any company if pursuing B.Tech(CE) 2nd year from IIT-Kanpur?

Yes, you are eligible for Summer Internship. But it is to be accepted that most of the organizations do not prefer students of second year as interns. Rather third and fourth year engineering students are incorporated as interns. This is because second year students do not have much domain knowledge and also no training experience in professional world.

Hence it is recommended to go for training course in some core companies in your second year. And then in your third year you can go for internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?