20th November 2015, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Internship in BEL being an Electronics Diploma student?

Friends,
I am a student of Electronics Diploma. I want to know that I am eligible or not to do Internship in BEL? I have a desire to do Internship. Can I do or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Benefits of doing Internship in BEL for B.Tech(ECE) student?
  2. Procedure and fee to be paid for summer internship in BEL?
  3. When BEL will offer Internship program to B.E. student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL, BHEL or BEL of Bangalore campus for B.E.(ECE) 5th semester student?
  5. Detailed information, duration and fee expenses to do Internship in BEL for M.Tech 2nd semester student?
  6. Should I approach BEL for internship?
  7. Summer Internship cum Training programme in Electronics and Instrumentation at Kolkata for diploma student?
  8. Procedure of getting summer training in electronics companies? procedure for internship in electronics and telecommunication companies like bel,bsnl,all india radio,hal,ibm,wipro,ntpc,drdo? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BEL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  10. How to get internship in companies like NAL, HAL, ISRO and BEL?
  11. Am I eligible for internship program? How to apply? I'm a B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student with an aggregate of 81% marks
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in BEL for EEE students?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BEL?
  14. How can I join Internship in BEL without applying being a B.Tech(EEE) final year student?
  15. How to apply for Internship in BEL for CSE 3rd year students? -- [New]
  16. How can I apply for Winter Training in BEL Delhi? I am a 3rd year ECE stream student
  17. What is the procedure and fee structure followed for doing internship in BEL Hyderabad or Bangalore?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in BEL for B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student?
15th December 2020, 06:54 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Internship in BEL being an Electronics Diploma student?

Yes, You are eligible to do Internship in BEL being an Electronics Diploma student.

Each year BEL provides training to Diploma holders, here you are eligible being a Diploma holder candidate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?