25th February 2016, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Internship after completion of 1st year being a Mechanical student? Where should I approach?

H,
My name is Wasim Akram Shaikh and I am a 1st year student under Mechanical Engineering of Mumbai University. Would I get any internship after 1st year? If I will get then please let me now and where?

Related Questions:
  1. Internship at the beginning of 3rd year for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 1st year student? Should I start preparation for Internship test?
  2. Summer Internship for talented 1st year Mechanical engineering student?
  3. How can I apply for Internship related to Satellite Communication being a B.Tech(ECE) 1st year student?
  4. Where should I prefer internship? How to approach for internship in Satellite Communication field?
  5. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  6. How should 2nd year B.Tech students approach for internship in BSNL office? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in Tata Motors for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 1st year student?
  8. Summer Internship in IIT for B.Tech(ME) 1st year student?
  9. Can I opt for summer internship after completion of B.Tech 1st year?
  10. Where can I do internship in 2nd year while pursuing mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Internship details for 1st year mechanical engineering students?
  12. Should I approach BEL for internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How and where to apply for internship after 6th semester? How to approach to HR?
  14. Internship in top mechanical company being a 2nd year B.Tech mechanical year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Chennai for M.Tech 1st year student?
  16. Detailed information about the Summer Internship in TCS for MBA 1st year student?
  17. CERN offers Internship to M.E.(Mechanical Design) 2nd year student? List of Automobile Multinational Companies which offer Internship?
  18. How to approach for Internship in Telecommunications field in Mumbai?
28th February 2016, 07:07 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Internship after completion of 1st year being a Mechanical student? Where should I approach?

It is nice to see you aspire for internship opportunities. But I am extremely sorry to state that you are not eligible for internship opportunities after first year of your mechanical engineering course. This is because you do not have much domain knowledge and companies prefer students from 3rd and 4th year of engineering course. However, you can get internship opportunities of other domain. You can upload your profile in the leading internship portals like letsintern, internshala, twenty19, etc. where you can find numerous internship opportunities and apply in them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?