14th March 2015, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Being Assistant Professor in a College can I do PhD in Humanities at other university?

I am working as assistant professor in engg college affiliated to anna university. So can i do PhD (Humanities )in other universities. can i get the procedure. and tell me how to get NOC from anna university for doing phd in other universities

Related Questions:
25th April 2018, 06:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Being Assistant Professor in a College can I do PhD in Humanities at other university?

A distance mode Ph.D is definitely possible for you, if you are a working professional. Just don't opt for any regular Ph.D, which requires regular classes.

Admission in Ph.D is mostly on the basis of written exam and interview conducted by the concerned university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?