26th February 2015, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Opportunities for an Assistant Professor who has completed PhD after GATE?

Hello
I have done PhD and working
as an Assistant professor.
I want to know about the opportunities
in Future if I clear the GATE?????

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Assistant Professor of Mathematics while doing PhD?
  2. Qualification required for being Assistant Professor?
  3. What all exams are required to take after pursuing PhD from Abroad for being Professor in a university?
  4. How can I register and prepare for Ph.D in CSE entrance exam being an Assistant Professor? Experience required to pursue Ph.D?
  5. Reputed college or institute in India for PhD in CSE/IT? Whether to do regular PhD or part time?
  6. How may I do Ph.D course for Assistant professor? I'm a government employee in LICI in Assam?
  7. Criteria for blind to be an English Assistant Professor in NIT?
  8. Age limit for posts of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor?
  9. Qualifications required to be a Professor of engineering college? How to be a Professor?
  10. Eligibility to teach engineering college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor?
  11. Which entrance exam to give for position of Lecturer or Assistant Professor or Associated Professor?
  12. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Management after ME in Communication system and without doing MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is it safe to do PhD from PU? Is practical fundas required to do PhD in Finance?
  14. Can I become an Assistant Professor in any college if studying M.Tech in Optoelectronics? What are the opportunities in India?
  15. Faculty qualification for Assistant Professor for OBC candidate?
  16. Assistant Professor qualification issue with the university
  17. Under which professor I can work as a assistant scholar aw well as complete my Ph.D course?
  18. Is it safe to do PhD from PU? Are practical fundas required to PhD in Finance?
4th May 2018, 07:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Opportunities for an Assistant Professor who has completed PhD after GATE?

GATE score is beneficial in case you want to pursue M.Tech and Ph.D. Even you can get PSU job based on your GATE score, if are pursuing any engineering degree.

Clearing GATE after Ph.D will not have much impact because you are already working as an Assistant Professor.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?