27th March 2011, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Under which professor I can work as a assistant scholar aw well as complete my Ph.D course?

I would like to know criteria for applying for PHD in Goldsmith college ,London.Also would like to know the professors under whom I can work as a assistant scholar aw well as complete my PHD .

Related Questions:
  1. What all exams are required to take after pursuing PhD from Abroad for being Professor in a university?
  2. Will there be more Job Opportunities for the candidates after completion of M.Phil in Mathematics?
  3. Qualification required for being Assistant Professor?
  4. Whether distance PhD(Mathematics) is available to study to become an Assistant Professor? Procedure to apply?
  5. Is it mandatory to do graduation and higher secondary studies in the same subject to take the government teaching job?
  6. What is the eligibility for assistant professor? Am I eligible for Assistant Professor after completing post graduation 24 years back with 53%?
  7. Am I eligible for Assistant Professor of Mathematics while doing PhD?
  8. Eligibility for Assistant Professor job in government degree colleges? -- [New]
  9. Opportunities for an Assistant Professor who has completed PhD after GATE?
  10. List of universities offering PhD in Audiology/Speech Pathology for an M.Tech holder and Assistant Professor?
  11. Criteria for blind to be an English Assistant Professor in NIT?
  12. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study PhD in Computer Application for an Assistant Professor who has completing MCA?
  13. Age limit for posts of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor?
  14. Being Assistant Professor in a College can I do PhD in Humanities at other university?
  15. What is the upper age limit for assistant professor post? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I register and prepare for Ph.D in CSE entrance exam being an Assistant Professor? Experience required to pursue Ph.D?
  17. Qualifications required to be a Professor of engineering college? How to be a Professor?
  18. What is the increment benefits difference for candidate getting selected as assistant professor via NET qualified and Ph.D?
18th August 2015, 03:56 PM
satya14581

Smile Re: Under which professor I can work as a assistant scholar aw well as complete my Ph.D course?

I would like to inform you this process is proceed under the college professor and head of department you can discuss with these and i also inform you you can discuss with your friends because friends have a knowledge of atmosphere is having a heavier knowledge ok i hope you satisfied with this
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?