3rd March 2011, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Summer training in JAVA from a reputed company for B.Tech 3rd year student?

i m student of b.tech 3rd year & i m in need of java based summer training from a reputed company. please help me as soon as u can.

Related Questions:
  1. Summer training in reputed companies like TCS, CTS after B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  3. Summer training after 3rd year B.Tech(CSE)? Is language course a good choice?
  4. Summer training in good company after B.Tech (CSE) 3rd year from a not so reputed college?
  5. How to apply for summer training being an IT 3rd year student? -- [New]
  6. Summer training for 3rd year students of Information Technology in Advance Java or Oracle Database?
  7. Which company to select for doing summer training after completing 3rd year of B.E CSE?
  8. Companies offering summer training after B.Tech (Computer Science) 3rd year with knowledge of Java, C, C++, Linux.
  9. Best institute or company for Java summer training
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in any PSU company for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in L&T for B.Tech(CE) 3rd year student?
  12. Names of the companies which offer summer training? I am a 3rd year electronics and communication engineering student
  13. Which are the best courses under summer training for 3rd year Computer science engineer?
  14. How to do summer training while in B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical Engineering Student
  15. Which is best to do in 45 days Summer Training among PHP, .NET and JAVA for B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student? List of institutes in Rajasthan?
  16. Names of institutes offering summer training while doing 3rd year computer engineering?
  17. How to get summer training in Embedded Circuit Designing? Names of the universities offering summer training?
  18. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Lucknow and Noida?
3rd March 2011, 10:18 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Summer training in JAVA from a reputed company for B.Tech 3rd year student?

java is avery important language in this era.

so many institute provide java training. some are:-

niit
aptech
22nd June 2011, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Summer training in JAVA from a reputed company for B.Tech 3rd year student?

i had given the 4th sem papr.now in holidays any java course is required for 3rd year
27th June 2011, 03:48 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
yes, my friend now a days JAVA is very important to get a job..
if you are a technical student ,and you want to get a job in software sector. then it is very important to learn object oriented programming language..
there are many institutes those are provide training on JAVA..
I suggest you some institutes name..
1.CMC
2.NIIT
3.APTECH
4.RDENT
etc..
all the best..
31st August 2011, 11:03 PM
amaan khan ak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m student of b.tech 3rd year & i m in need of java based summer training from a reputed company. please help me as soon as u can.
You choose very good option for your training so do your training from a good institute.There are so many companies which gives trainig in java.So you have several options to do training.

The best options for you are

HCL CDC

DUCAT

NIIT

APTECH.

So you can do your training from any of these companies.

All the best
11th September 2011, 01:06 AM
manoj rajpurohit

Java is a very good language you have choose for the summer training.

java is very popular language in thee days.

you can secure yourself for future by learning the the java language.

you can go to the following companies for summer training.:-

HCL Delhi

NIIT

APTECH

DUCAT Jaipur

CMC
etc.

best of luck.
30th May 2013, 05:27 PM
techmentro

Java is highly used programming language in all types of web applications, mobile applications, games, and enterprise applications and there are endless opportunities in IT sector after learning java programming. So it is a wise decision to go for summer training in Java and learn java during the college years.

Tech Mentro, a highly growing Java Training Institute of Delhi NCR, offers 4/6 Weeks Live Project Based Summer Training in Java, J2EE, .Net, PHP, Android, and C/C++ technologies for MCA/BCA/BE/B.Tech/MSc(CS and IT ) students & professionals with training certificate and job assistance.

If you are not sure, you can attend demo classes here and interact with existing students to be confirmed about its quality and offerings.

We don’t promise jobs on the platter, We make you worthy of it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?