14th August 2017, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get selected in ISRO for internship programme after B.Tech in ECE?

I have just completed B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering with 8.1 CGPA and now want to do internship in ISRO. What should I need to do for getting selected in ISRO for internship programme?

Related Questions:
20th August 2017, 02:39 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get selected in ISRO for internship programme after B.Tech in ECE?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for internship in ISRO. You have to write an application mentioning about the details of internship. Then you have to check out the internship vacancies available by gong through different employment news papers or by registerung yourself in various education forums. You have to apply immediately as soon as the vacancy arrives. Now you have to wait for the further instructions of the company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?