10th May 2017, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

Procedure followed to apply for summer training in Gurgaon while doing Mechanical engineering 6th semester?

I am vishal vashist . Am student B.Tech Mechanical Engineering 6th semester completed. I want a summer training in Gurgaon. Can you please tell me what can I do? How I want summer training help me. Hope that I will get the answer soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Training in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in Wipro, Gurgaon for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  3. Procedure and eligibility to apply for training during summer vacation in Tata Motors for Mechanical 6th semester student?
  4. List of Automobile companies which offer 1 month Summer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Procedure to apply?
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  6. What should I do to apply for summer implant training at the end of my 6th semester?
  7. Procedure for summer training in BHEL while doing 6th semester B.Arch Mechanical engineering
  8. Procedure to apply for NTPC summer internship while doing 3rd year mechanical engineering?
  9. Procedure to apply for summer internship while studying in mechanical engineering 6th semester? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure for summer training in BHEL or Indian or in Thermal Power Plant while doing 6th semester B.E Mechanical engineering?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Last date of application?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  13. Procedure to apply for summer training at BHEL being a 6th semester Electronics and communication engineering student?
  14. List of companies which offer Training to B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester candidate in Chandigarh and Gurgaon?
  15. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT Delhi while in 6th semester Chemical Engineering?
  16. Procedure to apply for summer training in NTPC, Kanti for Mechanical student?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Motors, Jamshedpur for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  18. What is the procedure we need to follow for doing summer training in NTPC and BHEL while doing 6th semester in Electrical Engineering?
31st May 2017, 11:23 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure followed to apply for summer training in Gurgaon while doing Mechanical engineering 6th semester?

First of all you have to apply for recommendation letter from your institute. After that you are required to make brief resume including your minor project details. After that you have to submit our application along with above two documents to the HR manager of the company. If they approved your application, then you can join that company for summer training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?