22nd April 2018, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply to become a PWD Architect with 1 year Internship experience of CPWD?

Hi friends, I am in last year of my Bachelor's of Architecture course and I am currently doing my Internship of one year in CPWD. So can I apply for PWD Architect post as I carry one year of internship experience in CPWD? Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for PWD after passing Architect?
  2. Last 10 years PWD and CPWD question papers
  3. Chances to appear in PWD exam on MCVC basis?
  4. List of best Architect companies to do internship after B.Arch
  5. Solved last 10 years question papers for the post of JE civil in PWD and CPWD? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Where to get the previous year question papers of PWD, CPWD, RWD and syllabus of the exams?
  7. Can I pursue my career as Architect in US having experience as Freelance Architect in India?
  8. Can I apply for a job(as a civil engineer) in various government departments like Irrigation, PWD/CPWD and MCD in Hariyana and Delhi? I have done my B.Tech(civil engineering) from RVD University, Udaipur through correspondence
  9. Does it mean if I have one year internship it equals to one year experience?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  11. Companies offering 2 months Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  12. Is work experience compulsory to apply for Internship in Oracle?
  13. How to apply for internship? Companies that provide such opportunities?
  14. Job training is necessary to get a good job after MCA?
  15. Whether work experience is required to apply for an Internship in Google India?
  16. Is it favourable to do Internship being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 1st year student? What kind of internship will be offered?
  17. Is it favourable to do Internship being a B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 1st year student? What kind of internship will be offered?
  18. Is it favourable to do Internship being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 1st year student? What kind of internship will be offered?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?