31st October 2017, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

Can a Bachelor of Hospitality student do internship from India Tourism Development Corporation? How to apply for it?

Sir, I am Bachelor of Hospitality completed student and want to know can I do internship from India Tourism Development Corporation? How to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for internship in Hospitality at Indian Tourism Development Corporation? How they provide internship?
  2. How to get hospitality job in Government Hospitality and Tourism sector?
  3. Information about government jobs in Travel? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What should I study in PG after completion of BTM course? Career scope in government sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What are the options available for me in Tourism areas and how may I get recruited? I have done my four year graduation in Hospitality from India and currently I am Pursuing GTM graduation course in Tourism Management from New Zealand
  6. List of companies offering an Internship to BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) 3rd semester student in Bengaluru?
  7. How to apply for governemnt sector jobs in Tourism? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Details and benefits of studying Bachelor of Vocation in Hospitality & Tourism course?
  9. How can I apply for an Internship in Uranium Corporation of India Ltd. being a Chemical final year student?
  10. Which course should I choose in between PG Diplomas in Tourism and Hospitality and MBA in Tourism and Hospitality? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to do three month internship from Housing and Urban Development Corporation in B.Planing?
  12. List requirments for doing porject and internship at Indian Airport?
  13. Does Uranium Corporation of India Ltd. offer an Internship in BTech Metallurgical student? -- [New]
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in Shipping Corporation of India for BTech Electrical 3rd year student?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in Shipping Corporation of India for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  16. Scope of studying Bachelor in International Hospitality Management over Bachelor in Hospitality Management course?
  17. Is there any job vacancies in tourism sector for Hospitality and Hotel Management graduate?
  18. Is it possible to have a masters degree in CHM after higher diploma in CHM?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?