7th March 2018, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Can I do Training in Airport Authority of India, Kolkata being a B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?

Dear Sir/Mam, I am a 3rd year B.Tech CSE student from Kolkata. I want to ask that can I do training in Airport Authority of India, Kolkata? Please let me know about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Vocational Summer Industrial Training at Airport Authority of India, Metro Railway, Sealdah Railway and Liluah Railway for B.Tech(EE) 3rd year student?
  2. Summer training for ECE 2nd year at BSNL or Kolkata Airport?
  3. How to apply for Internship in Airport Authority of India computer engineering branch?
  4. Training for Electronics and Telecommunication student in BSNL or Kolkata Airport?
  5. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Airport Authority of India for BBA(H) 3rd year student? Documents required to apply?
  6. How may I do summer training for electronics in Kolkata? I'm 3rd year B.Tech(electronics and communication) student
  7. How to get training in Aeronautical Engineering from Airport Authority of India and Hindustan Aeronautics Limited?
  8. Internship in Airport Authority of India for B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) student?
  9. How can I get model question papers of Junior Executive(HR) of Airport Authority of India?
  10. Companies offering internship to BTech Electrical 3rd year student in Kolkata? -- [New]
  11. Companies offering training to Civil student during summer vacations in Kolkata?
  12. Can a final year student of B.Tech course apply for Airport Authority of India Exam for JE?
  13. Industries offering 1 month Summer Training for B.Tech 3rd year student in Kolkata?
  14. Job opportunities in Airport Authority of India for B.Sc(Electronics) last year candidate?
  15. How to join as Airport Authority of India after doing first year M.Com degree
  16. Recruitment Procedure of Airport Authority of India? Information regarding Syllabus and Exam dates for this being a candidate of B.Tech in IT?
  17. Syllabus and books for Airport Authority Of India Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is a student of B.Tech final year eligible to apply for a job of senior assistants in Airport Authority of India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?