26th November 2016, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I get the certificate of BDS if I skip internship for the preparation of NBDE exam?

Hello sir, I have completed BDS from a government college and want to do internship. I want to prepare for NBDE exam. So, can I get the certificate if I skip internship for the preparation?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in NBDE? I have done BDS in India
  2. Eligibility criteria to do internship in BDS? What are the exams to be written and how to appear for the exams?
  3. What is the value of the certificate that you get after doing BDS internship from other state college?
  4. What will be the value of certificate after completing BDS internship from other state college?
  5. What should I do to get the internship certificate during BDS course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure for practicing in USA as a Dental Surgeon after completion of BDS in Bangladesh?
  7. Am I eligible to appear in Banking exams after completion of BDS Internship?
  8. Is it necessary to appear in NBDE for practicing Dentistry in USA/UK? Syllabus of NBDE?
  9. Can I get certificate without appearing in any Internship program being a BDS final year student?
  10. How to clear NBDE exam for DDS? Books and Difficulty level of this exam? -- [New]
  11. Am I eligible for getting bank job after completion of BDS and doing internship now?
  12. How many years would it take to complete internship after BDS course?
  13. Is it mandatory to qualify in NBDE-I & II to practice Dentist in USA for BDS doctor? How to prepare and study material for NBDE-I & II? How can I get license for practicing in USA?
  14. List of private and government colleges providing internship after BDS?
  15. Where can I do my internship after completion of BDS from college?
  16. Can I do masters in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in USA? When can I give my NBDE part I?
  17. Can I appear in MDS entrance exam after completing my 6 months BDS Internship?
  18. How to get a Dentist job in Doha after BDS internship from India?
28th November 2016, 03:21 PM
samsung1992

Default Re: Can I get the certificate of BDS if I skip internship for the preparation of NBDE exam?

No, not possible to get certificate if you will skip the internship program.
The certificate which you will be given will be the proof of your completion of the internship program.
Since, you have not done the internship program then how come you expect to get the internship certificate.

So, you need to complete the internship to get the certificate. Moreover, none of the institute will provide you the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?