1st August 2011, 01:48 AM
Himansh H Kumar

Can I join Indian Army having completed 10+2 with Commerce and having 'A' certificate of NCC?

res.sir,
i had completed my +2 with commerce stream and i have an 'A' certificate in NCC.
Can i join indian army?
And also i request u to please include the website containing NDA and CDS application form.

1st August 2011, 05:39 PM
rupesh1982

Default Re: Can I join Indian Army having completed 10+2 with Commerce and having 'A' certificate of NCC?

yes you can get job in army on the basis of bachelors degree not on your commerce degree.you may apply for CDS( ocmbined defence service)exam,SSB(service selection board) ,SSC(short service commission).these three exam are cunducting regularly,every year,however you may get job on B com also but its frequency is very less,once in three/four year.and these jobs are strictly obey age restriction.
1st August 2011, 07:49 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Indian Army having completed 10+2 with Commerce and having 'A' certificate of NCC?

yes you can apply for Indian army after 12th class ..

you can apply for

National Defence Academy

Educational Qualification

Class 12 or 10+2 equivalent

How to Apply

Apply in response to advertisement in March/April & Oct./Nov.

Age at the time of joining must be 161/2-19 years

Commencement of Course each year start from January and July...

Mode of selection
  • NDA exam by UPSC
  • and SSB interview

and since you have NCC Certificate it help you a lot and even there will be special entry for NCC certificate candidate ....

for upcoming exams and notification either you can refer employement newspaper or www.upsc.gov.in
1st August 2011, 07:57 PM
saurav9889

friend though i'm not cent prcent sure but to appear for nda you should have physics and maths as compulsory subjects though i would advise u to check upsc.gov.in for more details regarding nda since upsc conducts nda exam. moreover application forms,eligibility and other details are also avialable in the same abovementioned website.
1st August 2011, 08:01 PM
vikas2808

yes you can apply for india army.

but for this you have to given the exam NDA.
whose form will be available from september.
for this your % in 12th should be 60%.and age from 16 to 19 according to given date in advertisment.
for further enquiry visit----->www.upsc.org
1st August 2011, 08:06 PM

you can apply for

National Defence Academy

How to Apply

Mode of selection

NDA exam by UPSC
and SSB interview

and since you have NCC Certificate it help you a lot and even there will be special entry for NCC certificate candidate ....

for upcoming exams and notification either you can refer employement newspaper or www.upsc.gov.in
1st August 2011, 08:22 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
after complete 12th science then you can apply for
Indian army.
you have NCC certificate
that is help you at the time of slection procedure.
this is a big advantage .

but after 12th science you can give the NDA exam.

but CDS exam is after complete your graduation.

Good Luck...............
1st August 2011, 08:50 PM
ankit049
Member+

Can I join Indian Army having completed 10+2 with Commerce and having 'A' certificate of NCC?

you can apply for

National Defence Academy

How to Apply

Mode of selection
NDA exam by UPSC
and SSB interview

1st August 2011, 08:58 PM
kharn

hai you are eligible to join the indian army. the extra qualification you get the ncc a certificate. so you get the credit marks. the official website of the indian army is provided for the all of the details of the joining of the indian army. the union public service commission also having the details and registration.best of luck of your ambition.........
1st August 2011, 09:55 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Yes you can join the Indian Army, if you lot of interest then Indian Army has lot of career opportunity for you. You can start your career with NDA (National Defence Academy) where the exam is to be conducted every year at the national year. If any post also vacant you can apply according to there eligibility criteria.
2nd August 2011, 07:01 AM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Himansh H Kumar View Post
res.sir,
i had completed my +2 with commerce stream and i have an 'A' certificate in NCC.
Can i join indian army?
And also i request u to please include the website containing NDA and CDS application form.
A certificate in NCC thats grade so you belong to the indian army category....

just give the NDA exam that is meant for indian army exam....and qualify for it..

after qualifying the exam you have been selected for the army but before you have to give the fitness test conducted by them........

best of luck.........
20th August 2011, 08:48 PM
dhruv007

as you are a commerce student .so must have the subject maths in 10+2 examination for applying in NDA . the age limit exist is 16-19 years. this exam is conducted by UPSC .and you have A certificate of NCC so it may help you.but you has B OR C certificate of NCC then this certifficate will work.
18th October 2011, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join Indian Army having completed 10 2 with Commerce and having 'A' certificate of NCC?

Sir i am completing electrical and electronics engineering with 80 percentage can i join indian army this is my e mail id; [email protected] plz say this question sir
27th October 2011, 03:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join Indian Army having completed 10 2 with Commerce and having 'A' certificate of NCC?

sir due to un favourable conditions i am 20 and still in 11th CAN I JOIN INDIAN ARMY?my e mail id is [email protected]
25th December 2011, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Jitendra singh..
Sir m 12th pass by commerce and m 21yr old n want to join indian army ply gide me...
My no. 9619239236 or plz mail me my email id-
[email protected] plz sir
11th November 2012, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

i Am 'A' CERTIFICATE HOLDER N.C.C AND 10 2 1th or N.D.A PROSS WHAT ?
14th February 2014, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed 10 2 with A certificate with 50% ,and my age is 20 can i join for army
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?