12th March 2018, 02:51 AM
Unregistered

Modules of Internship related to Medical Coding for BTech(Biotechnology) 2nd semester student?

Sir, I am studying in BTech(Biotechnology) from Autonomous College. I have heard about Medical Coding. Now I want to do internship in Medical Coding for whatever duration is. So, I want to know what are the topics covers if I do internship in Medical Coding?

Related Questions:
  1. Modules of Internship related to Digital Marketing for MBA 2nd semester student
  2. List of Multinational Companies which offer Free Internship to MCA 2nd semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Detailed eligibility to apply for an Internship in ISRO for M.Sc(Statistics) 2nd semester student?
  4. Is it possible to do one month Internship related to HR in IBM, Bangalore being a MBA 2nd semester student?
  5. Internship in Automobile sector for Mechanical 2nd semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Detailed information, duration and fee expenses to do Internship in BEL for M.Tech 2nd semester student?
  7. List of companies which offer Summer Internship related to Marketing/IT Operations in Delhi NCR for PGDM 2nd semester student?
  8. List of Banks offering an Internship to MBA-Finance 2nd semester student in Delhi
  9. Summer Internship programme in Marketing for MBA 2nd semester student?
  10. Airtel or BSNL, which company should I opt for an Internship being an MBA(HR) 2nd semester student?
  11. What kind of Internship is beneficial for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  12. Internship in company related to Medical Electronics branch?
  13. In which semester I should apply for Internship of Training if pursuing B.Tech(ME) 2nd semester? Difference between Training and Internship?
  14. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in HCL Technologies for EEE 2nd semester student?
  15. List of various companies to do internship in India while doing Mechanical engineering 2nd semester?
  16. List of Banks offering an Internship to BE Medical Electronics 4th semester student in Chennai? -- [New]
  17. Companies offering Internship for MMS 2nd semester student?
  18. How to do summer internship or additional program in Nanotechnology? I am a B.Tech Nanotechnology student of 2nd semester
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?