25th September 2015, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

What are the ways to follow to approach for getting internship while doing B.Tech course?

Sir/Mam,

I hae completed my b.tech with 68% and i want to do internship in best companies but i don't know how to approach can u tell me how to approach? Can you please guide me for the same? Hope that you will help me to get it. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What are the ways to be followed for doing internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year CSE?
  2. What are the steps which we need to follow to do internship in L&T, Hyderabad?
  3. How to approach L&T for summer training?
  4. What would be the procedure we need to follow up for doing internship in BSNL after completion of B.Tech ECE course?
  5. Ways to approach companies of Mechanical department for internship and placement?
  6. What is the procedure to follow for applying internship in L&T?
  7. List of companies offering Internship program to M.Tech students? How to approach a company for an Internship?
  8. How to do internship at L&T during summer vacations? I am pursuing 3rd year Mechanical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Where should I prefer internship? How to approach for internship in Satellite Communication field?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for internship in BHEL while doing final B.Tech CSE course? What are the steps which I need to follow for it?
  11. What is the procedure to follow for applying internship in IOCL?
  12. How and where to apply for internship after 6th semester? How to approach to HR?
  13. How to do internship course or training?
  14. How can a group of 20 members approach any company for internship with stipend?
  15. How and whom to approach for getting summer internship in DRDO while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  16. How to approach for internship in Offshore Structural Engineering?
  17. What's the procedure to do internship at HAL in India? List of formalities I have to follow?
  18. What is the entire procedure to be followed for doing internship in Railways while doing B.Tech 3rd year?

30th September 2015, 05:34 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What are the ways to follow to approach for getting internship while doing B.Tech course?

You need to get the No objection letter from your Institute and once you have that you need to apply for the internship of your choice from the company of your choice.
You need to write a letter to the Head of the HR Department of that company stating why you want to become an intern of that company.
You also need to attach your Mark sheet and NOC Certificate along with the letter.
This is the procedure you need to follow in general and once the company accepts the letter and replies to you will be able to become an intern in that company.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?