20th August 2017, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Companies in Chhattisgarh to do apprenticeship in ITI Fitter trade? Will I have to appear in entrance exam?

I have completed ITI with Fitter trade and want to do six month apprenticeship from government companies. Suggest me companies in Chhattisgarh for it? Will I have to appear in entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get ITI Apprenticeship exam papers fitter trade?
  2. List of government organisations providing internship for ITI Fitter Trade? Previous year apprenticeship question paper in Fitter Trade? -- [New]
  3. Joining Mazagon Dock Limited for apprenticeship in Electrical and Fitter trade of ITI? Question papers asked in exam of it?
  4. Can I join Bosch Ltd for apprenticeship after ITI with Fitter trade? Can I get job in shipping company after it?
  5. Companies and institutions in Telengana providing apprenticeship for Electrical trade?
  6. What is the difference between ITI and Apprenticeship?
  7. Can I apply in DRDO CVRDE, Chennai recruitment being an ITI Fitter holder of Chandigarh? Last date of application?
  8. How can I get Apprenticeship in some public sector companies like HAL, BHEL, ODF after completing ITI trade COE(BBBT and PMBT)? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of government and private companies in Himachal Pradesh for apprenticeship after ITI in Electronics trade? Procedure to apply for it?
  10. How can I apply for Apprentice exam after passing ITI in Fitter Trade?
  11. Possibility to get a job without completion of apprenticeship?
  12. List of entrance exams with syllabus to do apprenticeship after ITI with Electrical trade
  13. List of companies in Haryana for six months apprenticeship after ITI Draughtsman? How to join the companies?
  14. Can I do ITI apprentice combined course in fitter trade? Names of the institutes? I have passed 12th with PCM
  15. How to pass the written exam of ITI Fitter Trade? Which books to be referred?
  16. Which diploma colleges can I join after doing ITI in fitter with 79%?
  17. Completed ITI Trade Fitter(SCVT) and BSc Biotech : How to get a job in BHEL Bhopal?
  18. List of colleges which offer Mechanical Engineering Diploma course to ITI holder in Fitter Trade?
28th August 2017, 09:43 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies in Chhattisgarh to do apprenticeship in ITI Fitter trade? Will I have to appear in entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed ITI with Fitter trade and want to do six month apprenticeship from government companies. Suggest me companies in Chhattisgarh for it? Will I have to appear in entrance exam?
List of the companies in Chhattisgarh to do apprenticeship in ITI Fitter trade:-

1. Bhilai Engineering Corporation Limited, Hathkhoj Village, Industrial Area, Bhilai, Chhattisgarh, Phone: 0788 408 8100

2. Simplex Engineering and Foundry Works, Light Industrial Area, Bhilai, Chhattisgarh

3. BeeKay Engineering Corporation, Housing Board Colony, Light Industrial Area, Bhilai, Chhattisgarh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?