14th October 2017, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

What is the difference between ITI and Apprenticeship?

Sir, I have completed my ITI in electronic trade but when I will apply for the job where want apprenticeship certificate. So please let me know what is the apprenticeship course. Can you please answer me back on this soon? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get a job without completion of apprenticeship?
  2. How and where to get apprenticeship after ITI?
  3. Can I join as loco pilot without ITI or apprenticeship?
  4. Future scope after ITI? What needs to be done for job after Apprenticeship of ITI?
  5. List of companies in Haryana for six months apprenticeship after ITI Draughtsman? How to join the companies?
  6. List of industries offering apprenticeship for ITI Electrical candidates in Bangalore
  7. Apprenticeship question paper for DRDO and question bank guide? -- [New]
  8. Can I apply in DRDO CVRDE, Chennai recruitment being an ITI Fitter holder of Chandigarh? Last date of application?
  9. Companies and institutions in Telengana providing apprenticeship for Electrical trade?
  10. Details to do apprenticeship from Thyssen Krupp after ITI with Mechanical stream?
  11. List of government and private companies in Himachal Pradesh for apprenticeship after ITI in Electronics trade? Procedure to apply for it?
  12. Can I get a job after completing I.T.I Electrician scoring 70% and having an experience of one year in Microtek Pvt Ltd?
  13. Procedure to get apprenticeship from Railway after ITI Machinist? Can I get training of Loco Pilot?
  14. How can I get Apprenticeship in some public sector companies like HAL, BHEL, ODF after completing ITI trade COE(BBBT and PMBT)? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of entrance exams with syllabus to do apprenticeship after ITI with Electrical trade
  16. Can I join Bosch Ltd for apprenticeship after ITI with Fitter trade? Can I get job in shipping company after it?
  17. List of companies or factories to do apprenticeship after ITI in Mechanical stream
  18. How to do one year apprenticeship from HAL after ITI with Mechanical stream? Procedure to apply for it?
14th December 2017, 07:45 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the difference between ITI and Apprenticeship?

There is big difference between ITI and Apprenticeship, Both are two different things. ITI is completely Course more based on the theoritical knowledge, whereas apprenticeship you will learn practically about what you have studied in your ITI degree.

Apprenticeship is basically a job training that involves following and studying a aster of trade instead of a educational institution.
21st December 2017, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

What is the difference between Tata motors 3 year's apprentice in mv trade (passed exam of all India trade test) and ITI . Can I apply for lateral entry in diploma.
17th June 2018, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Is there any exemption for lateral to 3 year apprenticeship course certificate holder
11th July 2019, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

For ITI apprenticeship board and Diploma apprenticeship Board are same or different?
1st September 2020, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Is after iti complicated Apprenticeship certificate consider for diploma certificate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?