20th August 2017, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Companies providing summer training of NET and PHP for 4 to 6 week in Delhi and Noida

I am pursuing BCA and wanted to do training on NET and PHP. Suggest me name of the companies providing summer training of 4 to 6 week in Delhi and Noida.

Related Questions:
  1. List of IT companies which provide 8 to 12 week training in Delhi, Noida? List of companies?
  2. Companies providing summer internship with HR in Gurgaon, Noida and Delhi
  3. List of companies providing training for electronics and instrumentation in Noida?
  4. List of companies to pursue summer training in Lucknow or Noida
  5. Options available to do summer training in Greater Noida and Delhi?
  6. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Lucknow and Noida?
  7. Procedure to apply for Senior Internship in Government college after BDS?
  8. How to apply for internship in Infosys?
  9. Courses which can be done parallel to BDS internship?
  10. Can a B.Tech in Computer Science and Technology apply for internship at NTPC Farakka?
  11. Top IT companies which offers 6 months Training in Noida and Delhi NCR?
  12. Companies providing non-paid training in Noida, Delhi, Chandigarh and Gurgaon? How to apply for it?
  13. How to apply for summer training in Mechanical Companies for 5 week duration? Companies offering summer training for Mechanical Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of companies providing summer training in Java and PHP? Information related to training programme? -- [New]
  15. List of companies offering Summer Training Program in Noida being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  16. Which is the best institute for doing summer training in Lucknow or Noida while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  17. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.E.(Civil Engineering) 4th semester student in Delhi and Noida? Procedure to apply?
  18. List of companies which offer Summer Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Delhi?
29th August 2017, 12:37 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies providing summer training of NET and PHP for 4 to 6 week in Delhi and Noida

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am pursuing BCA and wanted to do training on NET and PHP. Suggest me name of the companies providing summer training of 4 to 6 week in Delhi and Noida.
List of the top companies providing summer training of NET and PHP for 4 to 6 week in Delhi and Noida:-

1. MICRO ELECTRONICS INDIA, School Block, Nanakpura, Shakarpur Khas
New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 098915 03739

2. Phoenix, A-58/2, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase II, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 011 3026 2800

3. i3indya Technologies, 5 Google reviews · Google+ page, C-56, Vikas Marg, Preet Vihar
New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 095606 05666

4. Arise India Limited, 309, Narain Manzil, 23, Barahkhamba Road, Connaught Place
New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 1800 419 3322

5. UTL, 53 A/6, Rama Road Industrial Area, Near Sat Guru ram Singh Metro Station
New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 6509 9208
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?