7th March 2014, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after my Diploma B.E. or B.Tech?

Sir now Iam doing diploma in electronics & communication 3rd year, what should I do after completing my diploma? B.E or B.Tech? plz guide me

11th March 2014, 09:38 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after my Diploma B.E. or B.Tech?

B.E originally means course which is based mainly on theoretical concepts and less of practical implications. On the other hand, B.Tech course is based on practical applications more and less of theoretical derivations and proofs. However, in India, both the course are more or less same and the syllabus is more or less same of both the course.

It is better to go for B.Tech course after diploma rather than BE because:-
- Practical knowledge is of higher use in modern world.
- Every organization looks for candidates with better practical knowledge.
- It is easier to perform research work and go for higher studies especially abroad.
11th March 2014, 01:03 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir now Iam doing diploma in electronics & communication 3rd year, what should I do after completing my diploma? B.E or B.Tech? plz guide me
Hey friend,

As you have mentioned your qualification of 3 yr Diploma in Electronics and Communication,there are many who prefer to do B.Tech course after doping their Diploma in Engineering course.

You can do this course either Regular or in a Distance.As you are a Diploma student there is a provision of you joining in the B.Tech course directly in the 2nd year.

Regarding the education qualification which is needed for the course it is that the candidate should have completed a 3 years Diploma course after 10th.There are many colleges which are offering the course for candidates to study.And the other thing is that there are certain colleges which would conduct the Lateral entry exams for admission such as Joint Entrance Examination of Lateral Entry (JELET).

There are many colleges which you can prefer among,but i have mentioned the Top 10 colleges For B.Tech which you can prefer:

TOP 10 COLLEGES FOR B.Tech:
  1. Indian Institute of Technology(IIT)Hauz Khas, Delhi
  2. Indian Institute of Technology(IIT) Nankari, Kanpur
  3. Indian Institute of Technology(IIT) Kharagpur
  4. Indian Institute of Technology(IIT) G S TRoad, Guindy, Chennai
  5. Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee
  6. Birla Institute of Technology and Sciences(BITS, Pilani) Vidya Vihar
  7. Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University (IT, BHU) Varanasi
  8. Vellore Institute of Technology(VIT) Katpadi, Vellore
  9. Delhi Technological University Bawana Road, Near Sector-7, Shahbad Daulatpur, Delhi
  10. Indian Institute of Technology(IIT) Amingaon,North Guwahati

ALL THE BEST
10th September 2014, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have completed BE(EEE) ,i wish to work in ship ,any exams or courses are there to joining ship building?pls guide me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?