16th December 2016, 07:22 PM
Lisaa25

Which Company provides Internship for 2nd year B.Com Honors students? How can I apply for admission?

Respected Sir, I am a B.Com Honors student and I am in the 2nd year of the course, I want to apply for Internship so I want to know which Company provides Internship for 2nd year B.Com Honors students? How can I apply for admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How and where to apply for internship while doing M.Tech 2nd year?
  2. Whether reputed company provides internship to 2nd year students also?
  3. Is it possible to get internship in your company for 2nd year students? What should 2nd year students do to get internship?
  4. Which company is the best for diploma 2nd year CME students for internship? What is the procedure to apply?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in any MNC company for M.Tech 2nd year student?
  6. Are companies providing training or internship to 3rd year B.Tech students? Procedure to apply for the same?
  7. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  8. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  9. Which company should I choose to do internship for ECE 2nd year? Procedure to join that company?
  10. Internship opportunities for students of IIT Electrical Engineering 2nd year students in core company in Hyderabad?
  11. Is there any company in kochi providing one week internship for CBE KTU Btech students?
  12. What is the procedure followed for doing internship while pursuing B.Tech Computer Science 2nd year?
  13. Internship in an IT company being a 2nd year B.Tech computer science student?
  14. How to apply for summer internship while doing B.Com honors? -- [New]
  15. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  16. Can I do internship in Delhi while doing BPT 2nd year from Ghazibad? Which I company I can apply for the internship?
  17. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Six months Internship in best company for B.Tech(E&TC) 2nd year student? Eligiblity to apply?
16th February 2018, 03:34 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Company provides Internship for 2nd year B.Com Honors students? How can I apply for admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisaa25 View Post
Respected Sir, I am a B.Com Honors student and I am in the 2nd year of the course, I want to apply for Internship so I want to know which Company provides Internship for 2nd year B.Com Honors students? How can I apply for admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

Those students who are studying in the 2nd year BCom Honors can apply for internships in various sectors like Banking, Insurance, NBFCs, Stock broking companies, Mutual Funds, Manufacturing units, Retail sector, etc. There are many numbers of companies available in the above said sectors, students can apply to those companies for internships. Students can apply for internships through their college training and placement department. They can also apply directly either online or offline for internships. Some companies prefer interns through employee referral as well. Interns are selected based on merit and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?