27th March 2017, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to do Commercial Pilot Training? List of institutions in Jaipur for it?

Hello sir, I am pursuing B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering and now want to do do Commercial Pilot Training at Jaipur. Please tell me eligibility criteria to do Commercial Pilot Training? List of institutions in Jaipur for it?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria required for Commercial Pilot Training? Will I get a job after completing the Training?
  2. Procedure to became a Pilot after completing 12th? Entrance exam and institutions for it?
  3. How to get scholarship for commercial pilot training?
  4. Am I eligible to become a Commercial Pilot without Mathematics in 12th?
  5. Is it beneficial to do Commercial Pilot Training in Abroad after completing 12th?
  6. Can I do diploma course in aeronautical engineering to become a pilot in future?
  7. Can a commerce student be a commercial pilot? Eligibility criteria for a commercial pilot?
  8. Complete Procedure to become a Commercial Pilot? List of Colleges offering Commercial Pilot Training? What will be the fee structure for this?
  9. Total fee expenses of Commercial Pilot Training?
  10. List of Commercial Pilot Training Institutes in India that give free Training?
  11. How to become a commercial pilot after GRA?
  12. Scope of commercial pilot training after B.E in Aeronautical engineering?
  13. What is the salary of a commercial Pilot? Qhat is the qualification? What type of training is needed? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to become a commercial pilot in India? List of best institutes in India to get training
  15. Is it possible to become a commercial pilot after B.Tech?
  16. List of best colleges in India to do Commercial Pilot training?
  17. Age criteria for women commercial pilot? Eligibility criteria, procedure and the age limit?
  18. Any government training institute for Pilot Training? What is the next step and the eligibility criteria? Any entrance exam to get selected for government institute? What is the physical eligibility for training?
16th February 2018, 03:59 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to do Commercial Pilot Training? List of institutions in Jaipur for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am pursuing B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering and now want to do do Commercial Pilot Training at Jaipur. Please tell me eligibility criteria to do Commercial Pilot Training? List of institutions in Jaipur for it?

The minimum educational qualification required to apply for Commercial Pilot License (CPL) Training is a pass in 10+2 or equivalent examinations with English, Physics and Mathematics subjects. Students should have completed 18 years of age for joining the CPL course. Candidates have to clear the Class II Medical test, done by a DGCA approved medical examiner to join the CPL course. Candidates are admitted to the CPL course through an entrance examination conducted by the institution. List of institutions in Jaipur for CPL training is given below:

Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics – F-41, 42, 43, 44, Dass & Yadav Complex, Panchwati Circle, Frontier Colony, Rajapark, Jaipur

Rajasthan State Flying School – State Henger, JN Road, Sanganer Airport, Jaipur, Rajasthan
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?