20th March 2016, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

How to do an Internship during summer vacation for B.Tech 2nd year student?

Sir,
I am pursuing my B.Tech 2nd year in Sardar Vallabh Bhai National Institute Of Technology. I want to do an Internship. Please tell me what is the procedure to do in this summer vacation?

Related Questions:
  1. Internship for Diploma Mechanical 2nd year student during summer vacation?
  2. List of companies providing summer vacation intership in Kolkata?
  3. Possibility to do an Internship during summer vacation for ECE 2nd year student? Is there any test for this? Best company to do an Internship in Bangalore?
  4. How to apply for Summer Internship program in HCL Noida during Summer vacation of 2nd year B.Sc honors Computer Science?
  5. List of companies I can apply for internship during my summer vacation? I'm a 3rd year B.Tech(ECE) student with aggregate of 75% marks
  6. Detailed procedure to apply for an Internship during summer vacation in TCS for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  7. Summer Training/Internship programme for B.Tech ECE 2nd year student?
  8. Internship for Electrical 2nd year student during summer vacation in Kolkata?
  9. Internship for Electrical 2nd year student during summer vacation in Kolkata?
  10. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  11. Procedure to apply for internship during summer vacation? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student in Haryana
  13. Summer internship for 2nd year B.Tech student having no employee connections?
  14. Detailed procedure to apply for an internship during summer vacation in Wipro for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  15. Institutes and companies where I can get the summer internship? I am a 2nd year B.Tech ECE student
  16. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT, Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  17. How to do internship in BSNL office while studying ECE in 2nd year?
  18. How should 2nd year B.Tech students approach for internship in BSNL office?
31st March 2016, 07:43 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do an Internship during summer vacation for B.Tech 2nd year student?

Different companies have different procedure of application for internship opportunity. Hence you need to apply as per the specified procedure of the concerned company in which you are seeking internship opportunity. You can apply for internship in the following ways.

- Apply through the online application in the official website of the company.
- Contact the company via email and submit your resume as per the specified procedure or through email.
- Some companies do not have online provision of application, hence you will need to approach the company offline and get the application form to apply.
- You can also apply for internships through internship portals like letsintern, twenty19, internshala, etc.
- You can also apply for internship through referral of employee in the concerned company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?