17th September 2015, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about 1 year Internship in ISRO for B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student?

Hi,
I am K. Sowmya, currently pursuing my B.Tech(ECE) in 4th year. I'll complete my B.Tech in this year and after that, I want to do an Internship at ISRO for 1 year. Kindly send me the information regarding Internship.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Internship program in ISRO for B.E.(Aerospace Engineering) 3rd year student?
  2. Is it possible to do Internship for 1 year in other college for BDS 4th year student? List of colleges with detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Delhi?
  3. Is it possible to do Internship for 1 year in other college for BDS 4th year student?
  4. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in HAL and ISRO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  5. Whether a BDS 4th year student of Meerut University is eligible to apply for Internship in other colleges? List of colleges with admission procedure and date of application?
  6. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Internship in Accenture, Bangalore for B.Tech(Biotechnology) 4th year student?
  7. Am I eligible to do internship in ISRO while doing 3rd year B.Tech?
  8. Detailed information about Summer Internship in Kolkata Metro Railway Corporation for B.Tech(E&TC) student?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for the internship in ISRO, Delhi while doing B.Tech ECE 4th semester?
  10. Companies offering internship to 2nd year BE student? Is there any internship program in ISRO?
  11. Procedure and requirements to apply for Internship in ISRO for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  12. Detailed information about Railway Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech ME 4th semester student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in any government or private college for MBBS 4th year student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  14. What's the eligibility and procedure for doing internship in ISRO in summer? I'm a 4th sem B.Tech student from IIT Gandhinagar
  15. How to do internship in NIT or IIT?
  16. Do ISRO, DRDO, HAL or any other institutions provide internship programs for 2nd year students? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What are the ways to be followed for doing internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year CSE?
  18. Application procedures and criteria for summer internship in IISc?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?