2nd March 2018, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Internship in Aikon Telecom Pvt. Ltd. for B.Tech student?

Hello everyone, can anyone tell me about the internship program scheduling by Aikon Telecom Pvt. Ltd.? I want to know when they schedule internship program for B.Tech students. I am studying B.Tech from JNTU Hyderabad. So, please provide me the complete details of internship in this company.

Related Questions:
  1. Does Tevatron Technologies Pvt. Ltd. offers an Internship to BTech Electrical student?
  2. Benefits of doing an Internship in SAW R&D Pvt. Ltd. for BTech Aerospace student?
  3. Detailed information about companies who offer Summer Internship for to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  4. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Yamaha Motors Pvt. Ltd. for BTech Mechanical 5th semester student?
  5. Eligibility to apply an Internship in SAW R&D Pvt. Ltd. for BTech Aerospace 5th semester student? -- [New]
  6. Where Tata Steel offer an Internship to BTech Mechanical student in India? Detailed information and procedure to apply?
  7. List of Telecom companies except BSNL offering 3-4 months Internship programme for B.Tech 6th semester student?
  8. Documents required to apply for an Internship in Tevatron Technologies Pvt. Ltd. for BTech CSE student?
  9. Detailed information about the companies offering Internship programme in Hyderabad for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  10. How to apply for an Internship in Boeing International Corporation of India Pvt. Ltd. for BTech Electrical 4th semester student?
  11. Detailed information about Summer Internship in Kolkata Metro Railway Corporation for B.Tech(E&TC) student?
  12. How to apply for internship in telecom companies in Pakistan?
  13. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  14. Where Nokia offers Internship for BTech(Computer Engineering) student in India? Detailed information and procedure to apply?
  15. Which company will provide internship for me if I wanted to course related to Telecom and networking? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in BEL for BTech IT student?
  17. How to do internship in Tata Motors, Jamshedpur?
  18. Documents required to apply for an Internship in Yamaha Motors Pvt. Ltd. for BTech Chemical 4th semester student?
15th March 2018, 09:21 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Internship in Aikon Telecom Pvt. Ltd. for B.Tech student?

Aikon Telecom Pvt. Ltd is one of the best company in the field of best communication systems. The company offers a wide range of EPABX, PABX, PBX. You will have a good experience after doing the internship with such a good company. You have to apply for the internship in this company during the month of April or May. You are suggested to visit the official website to get the latest updates regarding the exact dates of application. The contact details of the company are given below:

Address: 61/2715, Ground Floor, Bandra Tarang Chs, Opposite Bank Of Maharashtra Building, Gandhi Nagar, Bandra East, Mumbai - 400051
Phone: 02226557516
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?