2nd July 2015, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Do SAIL, Bokaro offer Vocational Training to B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student?

Hello,
Whether Vocational Training is given by SAIL Bokaro as I am doing B.Tech in ECE branch in 4th year now. Please reply as soon as possible. Thank you and regards-

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks vocational training in SAIL, Bokaro?
  2. How to go for industrial training in SAIL Bokaro?
  3. How to go for industrial training in SAIL Bokaro?
  4. Whether vocational training is provided in SAIL Bokaro plant or not?
  5. How to do vocational training in Bokaro plant of SAIL?
  6. Procedure to attend 6-7 months vocational training in SAIL Bokaro
  7. How to aplly for vocational tarining in sail bokaro, i am a student of 6th sem rgpv,bhopal.
  8. How may I apply for training in SAIL, Bokaro? I am pursuing diploma(In 4th semester) degree with mechanical stream from Punjab board of education -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Summer vocational training from Bokaro Steel Limited?
  10. Does SAIL offer Vocational Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  11. Procedure to apply for Training in SAIL-Bokaro for B.Tech(ME) 5th semester student?
  12. Procedure to apply for 6-7 weeks Training in BCCL-Dhanbad, OICL-Barauni, SAIL-Bokaro and Railway in Jasidih, Jhajha and Asansol for B.Tech(ME) 2nd year student?
  13. How to do vocational training in Mumbai? i am a student of electronics and telecommunication
  14. How can I apply for training at SAIL Bokaro steel plant?
  15. Companies offering Vocational Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th year student in West Bengal?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship/Training in SAIL-Bokaro for B.Tech(E&TC) 5th semester student?
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL Bokaro for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  18. Training cost and hostel charges at SAIL Bokaro?
4th July 2015, 01:06 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: Do SAIL, Bokaro offer Vocational Training to B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Whether Vocational Training is given by SAIL Bokaro as I am doing B.Tech in ECE branch in 4th year now. Please reply as soon as possible. Thank you and regards-
Yes, the Vocational training is being offered to the Student in the SAIL Bokaro. As the SAIL Bokaro is Specialized to some of the many sector in which it provides the training. So, you need to confirm whether it provides the vocational course related to your Domain or not and then apply to it accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?