11th August 2017, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Does BOSCH India Limited provides training to Diploma in Mechanical holder? How to join this company?

Hello sir, I am Diploma in Mechanical stream holder and wan to know does BOSCH India Limited provides training for us? What should I do for join BOSH India Limited?

Related Questions:
  1. Vacancies in Hindalco Industries Limited for Diploma in Mechanical holder? How to apply for it?
  2. Good companies for summer training in Data communication and Networking for 8 weeks for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  3. List of companies offering Summer Training to Mechanical student in Delhi? Is it chargeable?
  4. How to do training after Diploma in Pharmacy from Lupin Limited? Branches of this company in India?
  5. How to join Nissan Motor India Private Limited for apprenticeship in Mechanical stream?
  6. Can I join TCS and Bosch with an ATKT in B.Tech while secured 84% in 10th and 83% in Diploma Mechanical?
  7. How to join Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) for six month internship?
  8. Does Rail Wheel Factory, Bela provides training for Diploma in Mechanical holder? Procedure to join it for training?
  9. How to join TATA company? I have 6 months industrial training for 5th semester
  10. List of top 100 companies list of core electronics and communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Does the Automag India Private Limited, Pune provides internship for Diploma in Automobile holder?
  12. Vacancies in Axles India Limited to do apprenticeship after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  13. Can I get direct admission to study B.A.(Economics) being a Diploma Mechanical holder?
  14. What is the procedure to follow for getting job in Bosch? What are the chances to get the job?
  15. How to get job in Rail Vikas Nigam Limited being a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Eligibility to do Air Hostess Training for Diploma Mechanical holder? -- [New]
  17. Pattern and syllabus of Nuclear Power Corporation Of India Limited for Diploma in Mechanical holder? Previous year question papers for it?
  18. Does the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Kanpur provide training for CSE students? How to join the company?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?