10th June 2018, 01:05 AM
Reshma pandya

Eligibility to do Air Hostess Training for Diploma Mechanical holder?

Sir/Madan, I am a female candidate and completed my Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. I want to do Air Hostess Training. So, I just want to know that am I eligible to do this type of training? Please let me know asap. Thank you!

11th June 2018, 02:14 PM
KALAIVANI1312
Junior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to do Air Hostess Training for Diploma Mechanical holder?

Even though 10+2 passed is the minimum eligibility to become an air hostess, many major airlines beg to differ! They prefer to recruit Graduates and Diploma holders, who have completed a relevant academic program
11th June 2018, 06:18 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to do Air Hostess Training for Diploma Mechanical holder?

For the job of air hostess, there is no such educational qualification required and you just need to have a fluency in English and good personality.
You are a diploma holder now, you can definitely apply for the air hostess job but for that you need to do a training at any of the air hostess training institute.
After successful completion of the training, they will provide you a Training Certificate on the basis of which you can apply for the job in any of the Airlines.
11th June 2018, 06:58 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Air hostess job after after completion of Diploma. You have to study other diploma in hotel management and tourism our graduation in hotel management and tourism to join as an air hostess. The aspirant should be in the age group of 18 to 25 years and the height should be 150 cm and weight should be in proportion to height. She should be unmarried and should have normal eyesight and she should have very good communication in Hindi and English.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?