6th November 2016, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply at NTPC badarpur for summer internship?

Where I can do the summer internship and I am doing B.Tech in electrical engineering from Delhi. How can I apply at NTPC badarpur for summer internship?

15th November 2016, 09:45 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I apply at NTPC badarpur for summer internship?

The procedure followed is as follows :

* The candidate has to go through the college in which he studies. So, he should have an application duly signed by either the head of the institution or the Training & Placement Officer of the institute.

* You have to submit that application along with a training/internship application either online or offline whichever may be the case.

* Some companies/institutes which run exclusive training programs also charge some fees as well which you have to pay.

After this you can take the admission in the training program successfully.

NOTE : Since there is no surety in the matter if they would call you or not, you should not sit ideal after applying in a single company, but need to apply in the multiple companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?