12th March 2018, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

Does GeoSafe LLP offers summer training to B.Sc(IT) student?

Respected Sir, I have completed my 2nd year of B.Sc in Information Technology in Brainware. I wish to do training in summer to make my certificate strong. I want to know about GeoSafe LLP. I would like to know that GeoSafe LLP is providing training for IT students or not?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies which offers Summer Training for B.Tech(ECE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply and duration of Training?
  2. Companies in Kolkata which offers Summer Training programme for B.E. 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  3. Institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd year CS
  4. Which are the institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd CS
  5. Which companies offers summer training in Java?
  6. Best company which offers Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  7. List of companies offering summer training to a B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  8. List of companies and courses that I should opt for summer training during the engineering degree?
  9. Where should I do summer training in Pune? Which IT institute offers summer training and certification course for 1 month?
  10. List of companies offering Summer Training to Mechanical student in Delhi? Is it chargeable?
  11. List of the companies offering internship program for mechanical engineering students in Bangalore? Procedure to apply for it?
  12. How can I apply for Summer Training in any Company that offers Training for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering students?
  13. How to do training in summer vacations? I am a 2nd year student of B.Tech ECE
  14. What should an ECE student do in a summer course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to get summer training in Embedded Circuit Designing? Names of the universities offering summer training?
  16. Does CISCO offers summer training to B.Sc Hardware & Networking student?
  17. Best Civil Engineering training company in India?
  18. Summer Training in Embedded System at IIT for B.Tech(ECE) student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?