13th January 2016, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for 4 months Internship in Ashok Leyland?

Hello,
I need to do an internship for 4 months in Ashok Leyland. Kindly let me know the requirements for the same. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for 6 months Internship in Ashok Leyland being a B.E. Mechanical Engineer? Procedure to apply?
  2. When the notification for Internship will be released by Ashok Leyland? Eligibility to apply for Internship in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year student?
  4. How can I apply for Summer Internship for 2 months in Ashok Leyland being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  5. When Ashok Leyland will offer Internship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) candidate? Eligibility to apply?
  6. Internship details at Ashok Leyland?
  7. Procedure to apply for Industrial Internship in Ford India and Ashok Leyland?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship related to Human Resource in Ashok Leyland for MBA(HR) candidate?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  10. Complete details on how to apply for internship in Tata Motors, Volkswagen, Mahind & Mahindra, Volvo and Ashok Leyland?
  11. Procedure to apply for internship in Ashok Leyland or Royal Enfield?
  12. Job opportunities in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) graduate?
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland, Chennai for MBA student? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland, Noida to B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland being a B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 2nd year student?
  17. Can a pre final year Mechanical student apply for internship in Ashok Leyland?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 4th year student?
15th January 2016, 11:46 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for 4 months Internship in Ashok Leyland?

Ashok Leyland is the core company for mechanical engineering student. You simply have to fulfill below given requirements for pursuing the internship ::::>>>>

You must be pursuing third year or final year of your bachelor degree.

Your college must be well affiliated

Your age must not be more than 28 years

You must have 55% marks as average.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?