15th April 2017, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to do summer internship from Indian Railway in Mechanical engineering

I am studying in 3rd year of Mechanical engineering and want to do summer internship from Indian Railway. So, please send me details about procedure to do internship.

Related Questions:
  1. From which zone of Indian Railway should I do Internship being a Mechanical Engineer? Procedure to apply for it?
  2. Procedure to do Internship in Indian Railway for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  3. Procedure to do summer training at Indian Railway while studying in 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Need procedure detail for applying for Summer Internship in Railway?
  5. How to apply for summer railway internship being a 3rd year Mechanical engineering student? Details about summer railway internship?
  6. Procedure to apply for summer training in Indian Railways after B.Tech (Mechanical engineering) 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in Railways? Can B.Tech student do summer internship there?
  8. Procedure of summer training at Indian Railways?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  10. Procedure for summer internship in BHEL?
  11. Procedure to apply in Summer Internship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  12. Procedure for pursuing Summer Internship in DRDO while doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Internship from Indian Railway after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Procedure to apply for summer internship while studying in mechanical engineering 6th semester?
  15. Procedure for summer training in BHEL while doing 3rd Semester B.tech Mechanical Engineering?
  16. How can I apply for internship programs in Indian Railway?
  17. Procedure for summer internship in BHEL?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL Bokaro for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
17th April 2017, 05:40 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to do summer internship from Indian Railway in Mechanical engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying in 3rd year of Mechanical engineering and want to do summer internship from Indian Railway. So, please send me details about procedure to do internship.

Candidates studying in the 3rd year of the engineering course can apply for summer internship in Indian Railways. The application form for the internship will be released in the month of May every year. Students should submit a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their college for internship. They should also provide a request letter stating the duration of the training period. After some days the application will be processed and the selected candidates will be displayed in the notice board. The duration of the summer internship for engineering students will be four weeks. The summer training will start in the month of May every year. The above given is the procedure for summer internship in Indian Railways.
29th November 2021, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to do summer internship from Indian Railway in Mechanical engineering

Can a student studying in 2nd year Mechanical Engineering is eligible for internship?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?