14th May 2016, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Does Nashik Cyber Cell Department offer Internship to B.E. Computer 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?

Hello,
I am Rupali, currently studying in 3rd year of B.E. in Computer Engineering. I want to do Internship in Nashik Cyber Cell Department. Kindly let me know does they provide Internship? If yes, then what is the procedure to apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Does HAL offer Internship to B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  2. How can I apply for a job in Cyber Crime Cell in Police Department if my respective state?
  3. List of companies offering 1 month Winter Internship in Bangalore for B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  4. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in Mahindra and Mahindra company?
  5. How to apply for Cyber Crime Cell jobs in India?
  6. What is the procedure to apply for internship and coaching? Internship and coachings on C++?
  7. How to do summer internship if I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year computer science
  8. Internship for 2 months being a 3rd year mechanical engineering student of NIT, Surathkal?
  9. Companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? How to apply for it?
  10. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship programme for B.E. 3rd year student?
  11. Is it possible for computer science and engineering students to get admission in DRDO? How to apply for internship there? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Companies offering internship to 3rd semester students?
  13. Procedure to apply for internship in HP while doing computer science?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  15. Detailed procedure to apply for an Internship of one month for B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication 3rd semester student?
  16. Detailed procedure to apply for an Internship of one month for B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication 3rd semester student?
  17. Chemical Industries which offer Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student in Chennai? Procedure to apply?
  18. Does HAL offer Internship to Electronics students? Procedure to apply?
8th September 2021, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does Nashik Cyber Cell Department offer Internship to B.E. Computer 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?

Hello,
I am Rupali, currently studying in 4th year of B.E. in Computer Engineering.and completed diploma in cyber law.I want to do Internship in Nashik Cyber Cell Department. Kindly let me know does they provide Internship? If yes, then what is the procedure to apply?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?