23rd December 2017, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

How can I do internship in Mechanical engineering from NTPC, Singrauli?

I am currently doing Mechanical engineering in Bangalore and would like to apply for internship in NTPC, Singrauli. Please tell me how can I do internship from here?

Related Questions:
  1. Application procedure for summer training at NTPC Singrauli? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in NTPC for BTech Mechanical graduate of last year?
  3. How should I do training in NTPC Bihar or NTPC Singrauli? How can I apply for it and where can I apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Training in NTPC is not suitable for CSE students? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to apply for MP Singrauli NTPC and NCL job after completion of engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Winter Internship in NTPC, Mouda for B.Tech(ME) 5th semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Last date of application?
  8. Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  9. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  10. Can I get benefit to apply for Internship if my cousin is working at NTPC?
  11. Procedure to apply for an Internship in NTPC for BTech Mechanical 3rd semester student?
  12. How to apply for Internship in NTPC, Muzaffarpur being a Mechanical 3rd year student?
  13. Requirements to apply for an Internship in NTPC for BTech Mechanical 6th semester student?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC, Ramagundam for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. When NTPC Summer Internship notification will be published for BTech Mechanical 6th semester student?
  16. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in NTPC for BTech Mechanical 3rd year student? -- [New]
  17. Procedure to do Internship in NTPC for Mechanical 2nd year student?
  18. How to get internship in NTPC to do in Thermal Science?
26th December 2017, 10:42 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do internship in Mechanical engineering from NTPC, Singrauli?

First of all you have to write an application mentioning about the details of your training area. Now you have to get it signed by the principal of your college and send it to the HR department of NTPC, Singrauli. They will shortlist the candidates according to their eligibility and if you fulfill all the conditions of the company then they will allow you for the training.

Address: Vindhya nagar (NTPC), Singrauli, Madhya Pradesh 486885
Web: http://ntpc.co.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?