23rd January 2018, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for Company Secretary course? What all trainings are involved?

Sir, I am Simanchal Bhoi from Odisha, XII commerce student. Can I join company secretary? If I am eligible also tell me about necessary training involved, then please contact me on this contact no. MOB IS:-7327945789, EMAIL ADDRESS IS [email protected].

30th January 2018, 07:46 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for Company Secretary course? What all trainings are involved?

The Company Secretary course is conducted by The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI).

Students who would like to join the CS course after passing 10+2 and must be at least 17 years, has to undergo three stages to pursue the CS course and that is-
Foundation Programme
Executive Programme
Professional Programme

Foundation programme can be pursued by only 10+2 pass or equivalent students of Arts, Science or Commerce stream (excluding Fine Arts).

Candidates who have passed the Foundation course and are not less than 17 years of age can apply for the Executive Progarmme.

After passing the Executive Programme examination, a registered candidate can apply for the Professional Programme.

Excellent command over English, both written and oral is important for a Company Secretary.

Other Essentials are:-
Ability to Understand
Analyze Complex and Technical issues and exercise accordingly with tact and intelligence.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?