8th April 2017, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for internship in Electrical engineering from NTPC?

Hello sir, I am in 5th semester of Electrical engineering and want to do internship from NTPC. Please tell me procedure to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) student?
  2. Procedure to apply for 1 month Internship in NTPC, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  3. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC, BHEL and NDPL for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  4. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(EEE) final year student?
  5. Which Companies provide Summer internship for Electronics and Electrical Engineering students? What is the procedure to apply for internship?
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Last date of application?
  7. Procedure to apply for winter internship at NTPC, Delhi?
  8. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year electrical engineering?
  9. How to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC being an Electrical 2nd year student?
  10. Am I eligible to do Summer Internship in NTPC being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech course in Electrical Engineering? Required procedure for this?
  11. How to apply for Internship in NTPC during winter vacations for Electrical and Electronics 2nd year student?
  12. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  13. Can I get benefit to apply for Internship if my cousin is working at NTPC?
  14. What is the procedure followed for applying summer internship in IISC if I am from Electrical and Electronics background?
  15. How can I apply at NTPC badarpur for summer internship?
  16. Procedure to apply for summer internship in NTPC? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  18. Procedure to apply for an internship while in 3rd year Electrical engineering?
13th April 2017, 12:03 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for internship in Electrical engineering from NTPC?

Procedure to apply or Internship in Electrical Engineering from NTPC:

There is a certain procedure you need to follow in order to apply for Internship in NTPC being an Electrical Engineering candidate. Only some of the branches are allowed to do Internship from NTPC and allowed streams are,

> Electronics Engineering

> Civil Engineering

> Electrical Engineering

> Mechanical Engineering

> Instrumentation Engineering

You are required to contact HR department of NTPC and get Internship Application form from the office and you need to get No Objection certificate from HR department or Administrative department of your college and you need to submit all the required documents in HR department of NTPC. If you have any referrals (employees) working in NTPC, then the process of applying gets somewhat easier.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?