6th April 2018, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to do Digital Marketing Internship in Techasoft Pvt. Ltd. for BCA(H) graduate?

I have done with my BCA(H) course and now I want to do Internship related to Digital Marking. I have heard that Techasoft Pvt. Ltd. company is providing internship. Can I know about the eligibility criteria?

Related Questions:
  1. Duration of Digital Marketing Internship in Techasoft Pvt. Ltd.?
  2. Procedure to apply for Digital Marketing Internship in Techasoft Pvt. Ltd.? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Modules of Internship related to Digital Marketing for MBA 2nd semester student
  4. Is it beneficial to do Digital Marketing Internship for MCA postgraduate?
  5. Procedure to get internship from Wipro in MBA Digital Marketing?
  6. List of companies offering Digital Marketing Internship in Bangalore
  7. Companies in Hyderabad offering internship to CSE student?
  8. Eligibility to apply for Merchandise Design Internship in Samar Lifestyle Pvt. Ltd.? -- [New]
  9. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Yamaha Motors Pvt. Ltd. for BTech Automobile candidate?
  10. List of companies which will provide internship for b.tech students in hyd?what companys will provide internship for b.tech students in hyd?what company's will provide internship for B.Tech students in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Unitech Pvt. Ltd. for B.E. Civil 7th semester student?
  12. Eligibility to apply for Cloud Computing Internship in GoOffer Hyperlocal Pvt. Ltd.?
  13. Eligibility to apply an Internship in SAW R&D Pvt. Ltd. for BTech Aerospace 5th semester student?
  14. Eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in Visionics India Pvt. Ltd., Kazhakkoottam?
  15. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in P&G Company for MBA(Marketing) student?
  16. Which all way a M.Tech Digital Electronics student need to get prepared for getting internship?
  17. Recommended Masters degree from USA for a BCA graduate having experience in Digital Marketing?
  18. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Nanotech Electronics Pvt. Ltd. for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 5th semester student?
15th May 2018, 07:45 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility to do Digital Marketing Internship in Techasoft Pvt. Ltd. for BCA(H) graduate?

There is no hard and fast eligibility for any internship.

If you are qualified enough and know the know how of the industry, you will grab the internship.

But For a BCA(H) candidate I would like to advice you to get an internship in your field of interest.

Digital Marketing is good but it wont do anything good in your CV.

Also, it is true that pursuing mere BCA will not get you a promising job according to the present market trend since there are many engineering graduates searching for the same jobs so the MNCs hire them as their employees.

To get a good job in the field of computers you have to pursue the MCA.

Many MNCs hire MCA graduates as the system analyst and pay them about 3-4 lacs per annum as per the present trend.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?