6th April 2018, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Digital Marketing Internship in Techasoft Pvt. Ltd.?

Respected Sir, I want to do internship in Techasoft Pvt. Ltd. and I came to know that they are offering Digital Marketing Internship. So, I just want to know about the duration of this training. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Digital Marketing Internship in Techasoft Pvt. Ltd.? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Eligibility to do Digital Marketing Internship in Techasoft Pvt. Ltd. for BCA(H) graduate?
  3. Modules of Internship related to Digital Marketing for MBA 2nd semester student
  4. Duration of Aerospace Internship in SAW R&D Pvt. Ltd.?
  5. Is it beneficial to do Digital Marketing Internship for MCA postgraduate?
  6. Procedure to get internship from Wipro in MBA Digital Marketing?
  7. Duration of Cloud Computing Internship in GoOffer Hyperlocal Pvt. Ltd.? -- [New]
  8. List of companies offering Digital Marketing Internship in Bangalore
  9. Companies in Hyderabad offering internship to CSE student?
  10. List of companies which will provide internship for b.tech students in hyd?what companys will provide internship for b.tech students in hyd?what company's will provide internship for B.Tech students in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Stipend offered in KlentySoft Inc. to Marketing Interns? Duration of Marketing Internship in KlentySoft Inc.?
  12. Is it possible to get a one year internship in BHEL while am doing M.Tech in Digital Electronics and Communication?
  13. Is it possible to get project internship in BHEL while doing M.Tech Digital Electronics and Communication course?
  14. How to get internship in iGate from August to May? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which Companies in Tamil Nadu offer Inplant Training for Chemical Engineering students? How can I apply for the Internship programme?
  16. Minimum duration of summer internship for final year B.Tech (ECE) students? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which all way a M.Tech Digital Electronics student need to get prepared for getting internship?
  18. Course structure and duration of BBA(Digital Marketing) in University of Technology and Management?
15th May 2018, 07:47 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Duration of Digital Marketing Internship in Techasoft Pvt. Ltd.?

The duration of marketing generally depends on you as how many days/months you want the internship.

Generally the companies offer internships from 7 days to 2 months.

An internship of more than two months is generally not offered due to the legal hassels as the interns are not the permanent employees.

You need to make a decision of how many days you want the internship to end and ask your recruiter about the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?