2nd March 2018, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Modules of Internship related to Digital Marketing for MBA 2nd semester student

Sir, I am studying in MBA 2nd semester from Autonomous College. I have selected Marketing Branch. I have heard about Digital Marketing. Now I want to do internship in Digital Marketing for whatever duration is. So, I want to know what are the topics covers if I do internship in Digital Marketing?

Related Questions:
  1. Summer Internship programme in Marketing for MBA 2nd semester student?
  2. Companies offering Internship related to Marketing for MBA 3rd semester candidate in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure to get internship from Wipro in MBA Digital Marketing?
  4. List of companies which offer Summer Internship related to Marketing/IT Operations in Delhi NCR for PGDM 2nd semester student?
  5. Summer internship being a student of MBA in finance?
  6. Does Amazon offer Internship to MBA(Marketing) 3rd semester student?
  7. Is it possible to do one month Internship related to HR in IBM, Bangalore being a MBA 2nd semester student?
  8. List of Banks offering an Internship to MBA-Finance 2nd semester student in Delhi -- [New]
  9. Favourable topics to choose for Internship for MBA(Marketing) 2nd year student?
  10. Internship of 2 months in Flipkart for MBA(Marketing) 3rd semester student?
  11. Does Tata Group offer Internship to MBA(Finance) 2nd semester student?
  12. Airtel or BSNL, which company should I opt for an Internship being an MBA(HR) 2nd semester student?
  13. Modules of Internship related to Medical Coding for BTech(Biotechnology) 2nd semester student?
  14. How to apply for Internship in FMCG for MBA(Marketing) 1st semester student?
  15. What is the whole procedure to join Marketing while in MCA 2nd Semester?
  16. Where to approach for an Internship in Britannia Industries Ltd. for MBA(Marketing) final semester student?
  17. Procedure to apply for 2 months Internship related to Marketing/HR for MBA 1st year student?
  18. List of companies offering Digital Marketing Internship in Bangalore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?