31st October 2017, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get internship from Wipro in MBA Digital Marketing?

I am an MBA Digital Marketing student, studying final year in KLE Society's Institute of Management Studies and Research IMSR, Hubballi. So, let me know the procedure to get internship from Wipro?

4th November 2017, 11:42 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get internship from Wipro in MBA Digital Marketing?

Procedure to get Internship from Wipro:

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are eligible to pursue MBA in Digital Marketing course. There is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible.

>> You must have passed 10th Class Successfully in order to be eligible.

>> Minimum Percentage Required:

* In 12th Class - 50% marks
* In Graduation - 60% marks
* In Post Graduation - 65% marks

>> Of course Yes. MBA, B.Com, BA and CA candidates are certainly eligible to do Internship from Wipro. They need not undergo an Online Test in order to be eligible.

Click here for Campus Internships
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?