7th March 2018, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to do Internship in BHEL for ECE 2nd year student?

Hello Sir, I am an 2nd year Electronics and Communication Engineering B.Tech student. I don't have any backlogs. Am I eligible for doing an internship in BHEL in the field of ECE?

Related Questions:
  1. Are 2nd year students eligible for internship in BHEL? What is the eligibility criteria for doing internship in BHEL? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. BHEL internship details being a student of 2nd year B.Tech in ECE?
  3. Are second year students eligible for internship in BHEL? What is the eligibility criteria for doing internship in BHEL?
  4. Eligibility to apply for Internship in BHEL for M.E. 2nd year student?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, BEL and NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  6. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL, Vadodara for ECE 2nd year student? -- [New]
  8. Internship of 1 year in BHEL for B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student?
  9. Internship at BHEL for 5th semester ECE student?
  10. Wha is the procedure to follow for applying summrer internship in BHEL while doing ECE 3rd year?
  11. Summer internship in BHEL being in B.Tech 2nd year ECE?
  12. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, Bangalore for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  13. Procedure to register for BHEL internship being a ECE student of Bellary Institute?
  14. In which field I can do an Internship being an ECE 2nd year student? List of companies offering job after completing Internship?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BHEL, Hyderabad for 2nd year Bachelor of Management Studies student?
  16. Eligibility to apply for Internship in BCCL for ECE 2nd year student?
  17. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Telecom companies like BSNL and LG for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  18. What's the procedure to apply internship program in BHEL for B.Tech students? Provide details information for the same. I'm a 2nd year student of NIT, Durgapur
13th April 2018, 09:30 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to do Internship in BHEL for ECE 2nd year student?

Eligibility Criteria Required to do Internship in BHEL:

The basic eligibility criteria required to do Internship in BHEL is given below,

>> Candidates who are doing their 4th or 6th semester of B.E/ B.Tech are eligible to apply for doing Internship in BHEL.

>> Besides this, candidates who have completed their B.Tech or doing final year of B.Tech are also eligible to apply for Internship at BHEL.

>> You are required to apply in BHEL through you college training and placement office. Yes, you will be eligible to apply for getting Internship in BHEL.

>> Candidates must be Graduate from any of the below mentioned streams,
* Civil
* Electronics
* Electrical
* Mechanical
* Metallurgy
* Computer Science or Information Technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?