15th February 2016, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to join degree course after completing vocational higher secondary course?

I completed the vocational higher secondary course but I could not pass the subject physics. I can join any degree courses?

6th August 2017, 01:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to join degree course after completing vocational higher secondary course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed the vocational higher secondary course but I could not pass the subject physics. I can join any degree courses?

Those students who have passed higher secondary examinations or 10+2 are eligible to join the BA course in various colleges in India. Candidates can join the BA Hindi or BA English or BA Tamil or BA History or BA Political Science or BA Public Administration after completion of vocational higher secondary course. Candidates can study the BA course either in regular or in distance mode. Duration of the BA course is three years. Candidates can also choose the course based on the subjects he/she studied in higher secondary or 10+2.
23rd July 2020, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to join degree course after completing vocational higher secondary course?

Which job oriented course is suitable for a vhse computerised office management student
13th July 2022, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Higher secondary passed in vocational education can i apply for bsc hotel management?
25th July 2022, 05:42 PM
Ar_pit

Eligibility :---

Students should have passed their 12th class from a recognized institution.

Students minimum score of 55% is needed by the applicant in their 12th or equivalent study.

Students of the reserved category get compensation of 5% for admission in multiple institutions.

Students of any age criteria can apply for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?