11th November 2017, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

How to do two months internship in Electrical Engineering from NTPC?

I am in 3rd year of Electrical engineering and would like to do internship from NTPC. Please tell me how can I do internship of two months from NTPC?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get 2 months of Internship in NTPC, Ramagundam?
  2. When the notification of 1 year Internship will be published in NTPC for BTech Electrical student?
  3. How to do internship in Electrical Engineering from NTPC?
  4. Training in NTPC is not suitable for CSE students?
  5. Does NTPC provides two month internship in Electrical engineering? Procedure to apply for it?
  6. When the notification of Internship will be published in NTPC, Barh for BTech Electrical student? -- [New]
  7. How can I apply for 4 months Internship in BEL being a B.E. Electrical Engineer?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) student?
  9. What should I do to get 3 Months Summer Internship in NTPC after completing 2nd year Diploma from Dayal Bagh University?
  10. How to approach NTPC Limited for internship in Electrical Engineering?
  11. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year electrical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to apply for internship in Electrical engineering from NTPC?
  13. Procedure to apply for 1 month Internship in NTPC, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  14. Am I eligible to do Summer Internship in NTPC being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech course in Electrical Engineering? Required procedure for this? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC being an Electrical 2nd year student?
  16. List of companies in Rajasthan for 6 months internship in electrical engineering
  17. How to do internship in NTPC in production and operation management for 2 months? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it possible for me to get internship in core companies for 1 to 2 months if I am doing Electrical and Electronics engineering?
14th November 2017, 10:10 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do two months internship in Electrical Engineering from NTPC?

There are no online provisions to apply for internship in NTPC, so you have to apply through offline mode. You have to prepare a resume and send it with your educational documents to the HR department of NTPC. If you meet the eligibility criteria of the company, then they will call you for the selection procedure after clearing which you can start your training.

Address: General Manager (Finance)
NTPC Limited
Investor Services Department,
Core-5, 4th Floor, Scope Complex,
7, Institutional Area, Lodi Road,
New Delhi - 110 003, INDIA

Ph - 24364305, 24387132, 24387133
14th November 2017, 11:03 AM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do two months internship in Electrical Engineering from NTPC?

NTPC conduct internship program for the 3rd year engineering students.For this you need to contact to your college they will send your name or other students name maximum of 3 students of each branch to NTPC training department.After that you need to submit your CV along with the NOC certificate at the time of internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?