11th November 2017, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Automobile companies in Chennai inviting training application from B.Voc Automobile students

I am B.Voc Automobile student and now want to do training from Automobile Companies in Chennai. Please tell me which company has invited for training?

14th November 2017, 11:14 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Automobile companies in Chennai inviting training application from B.Voc Automobile students

There are so many automobile companies in Chennai where you can pursue the summer training and learn practical aspects of core automobile engineering. Some of such companies are Ford, Ashok Leyland, Nissan, Renault, Hyundai etc.

You simply have to write an application to the HR manager of the company regarding summer training. If the head of Hr department approved your application, then you can start the training in that particular company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?