16th January 2018, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Government companies in Chennai for internship in Electrical Engineering? Procedure required for it?

I am in third year of Electrical Engineering course and want to do internship. Please let me know about government companies in Chennai with procedure for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Which Companies provide Summer internship for Electronics and Electrical Engineering students? What is the procedure to apply for internship?
  2. List of government companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) student?
  3. List of Electrical companies in Chennai and Hyderabad for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  4. List of companies for internship in electronics and electrical engineering
  5. Best companies in Chennai for internship in Aeronautical Engineering? Training procedure and details about it?
  6. Procedure to get internship and list of companies that provide internship?
  7. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Government companies providing internship for BE CSE in Chennai
  9. List of core companies which provides summer internship for Electrical Engineering students?
  10. Companies offering Internship in December to Electrical 2nd year student in Chennai? -- [New]
  11. Companies offering Winter Internship to B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) 3rd year student in Chennai?
  12. Which companies offer Internship program for Electrical Engineering students in Bangalore?
  13. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) student in Chennai? Procedure to apply?
  14. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student in Hyderabad? Procedure to apply?
  15. Companies that provide internship for electrical engineering students? What is the procedure to apply for internship?
  16. Procedure for internship in MNC companies under electrical stream?
  17. List of government companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) student?
  18. Companies which offer Internship in Chennai for B.E.(EEE) 7th semester student? Should I have to pay for Internship?
12th February 2018, 12:17 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government companies in Chennai for internship in Electrical Engineering? Procedure required for it?

You have many options to do internship in Chennai. Some of best companies for internship in Chennai are listed as below-

HLL Biotech Limited

Address: Survey no: 192&195, Thirumani Village, Thirukalukundram Taluk, Chengalpattu,
Tamilnadu, India.

Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited

Address: Shop No.165, Thambu Chetty St, Parrys, George Town, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600001

Procedure to apply internship:

1. Write an application to the HR manager of the company.
2. Also, apply for recommedation letter from "Training and Placement Cell".
3. Attach the recommendation letter with application and submit the same in HR department.
4. You can start internship after getting approval from HR department.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?