13th May 2017, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for electrical related jobs after completion of B.Tech with Electrical?

Sir/Mam, Procedure to apply for electrical related jobs after completion of B.Tech with Electrical? Can you please give me the right details and suggestion for me to get the job soon? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!

23rd May 2017, 01:16 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for electrical related jobs after completion of B.Tech with Electrical?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam, Procedure to apply for electrical related jobs after completion of B.Tech with Electrical? Can you please give me the right details and suggestion for me to get the job soon? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!

Those candidates who have completed B.Tech Electrical Engineering can apply for various jobs in government and private organizations. Candidates have to apply online for a job, after notifications are issued. They have to appear for written examinations, technical interview and HR interview to complete the selection process. There are vacancies in the UPSC, State Public Service Commission, PSUs, SSC, Banks, Indian Railways, Colleges, various private organizations etc. Candidates can work as Junior Engineer, Section Engineer, Trainee Engineer, Sales Engineer, Lecturer etc. Competition for the government job is very high. Candidates should have a valid GATE score to apply for a job in PSUs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?