27th October 2015, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for internship in ONGC after B.Tech in Electronics?

I have completed B.tech degree in electronics. Now i want to do internship in ONGC. So tell me about applying for the internship?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ONGC/NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  2. How can I apply for Summer Internship in ONGC being a B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student? Conditions and norms to apply?
  3. How to apply for Internship in ONGC being a fresher?Regarding to summer internship
  4. Eligibility to apply for Winter Internship in ONGC for B.Tech(EE) 3rd year student?
  5. How to apply for internship at Reliance or ONGC? Contact detail of consultant?
  6. Detailed notification of ONGC Summer Internship for B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) student?
  7. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT Hyderabad while doing B.Tech Electronics and Communication at SVNIT in Surat? How many days will be the internship?
  8. How to join Internship in any core electronics company? How can I apply for internship? What is the procedure?
  9. How can I do Internship if applied in ONGC but my college doesn't allow me?
  10. Summer Internship in ONGC for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  11. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in ONGC and other PSU companies?
  12. In which company can I do internship program after B.Tech Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to pursue summer internship in ONGC, IOCI being a B.Tech Chemical Engineering student?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria asked for doing internship in IOCL?
  15. What is the procedure followed for applying ONGC internship?
  16. How to apply for summer internship at ONGC being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  18. How get an internship from L&T?
28th October 2015, 06:48 PM
ant man

Default Re: How to apply for internship in ONGC after B.Tech in Electronics?

Yes you can apply for internship in ONGC.

ONGC stands for Oil and Natural Gas Commission.

The internship is provided for 1-2 months.

You can apply for internship being a B.Tech or M.Tech qualified candidate or being in the course also can apply.

The preference will be given for B.Tech completed candidates.

The ONGC internship is provided 2 times in a year i.e., summer and winter internship.

Winter internship :
1. The applications for winter internship will start from 1st october and end on 31st october.

Summer internship :
1. The applications for summer internship will start from 1st February and end on 15th April.
30th October 2015, 08:14 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for internship in ONGC after B.Tech in Electronics?

The detailed notification of Internship in ONGC is attached below for your kind reference. Kindly refer to the attachment and get all the details.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ONGC Internship.pdf(340.5 KB, 5 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?